Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expert RC Heli Pilot Wanted.

Options
  • 02-07-2009 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm a freelance cameraman and am looking for an experienced RC Heli Pilot for a project I'm working on involving aerial camerawork. The plan being to attach a lightweight HD Video Camera to a RC Heli. Nothing to fancy or complicated. I'l supply any mount needed. Possible broadcast potential and further work. Contact me via email with a few details eg Type of Heli, number of years experience, any experience of aerial camerawork, whatever you think is relevent. Any experienced quadcopter pilots??petecorrigan@ireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Hi Pete, I may know some one who can help here. I will forward this link to him and he can resond or email you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 petecorrigan

That's great! Much appreciated>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tkaustralia

hi i would like to find a pilot who can fly a dual sky hornet 460 on the 27th 28 of April the hey will have a go pro on it for filming so please if you know someone who can the more experience the better please contact me at jedb.28@gmail.com

your sincerely jed

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michaelpdoyle

Hi, why are you using a hornet?

Advertisement