Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navman S70 map updates

Options
  • 02-07-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, I want to update maps on my Navman S70 so I logged on to www.navman.com. I found map update pack for sale for €69!!!! Very expensive.!! My problem is it states at the end of the description "this produce will only work with Windows Vista" and I have Windows XP. Can I not update maps?? Do I have to use another laptop that runs vista??
    Has anyone on here had this problem? I don't want to buy the pack until I'm sure I can use it!
    I tried to email technical support but their form is not working, wouldn't allow me to enter description of the problem in the box so couldn't send!

Help! I need to update maps as I'm travelling to France soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

Hi, I bought and downloaded Navman's SmartST 2008 update but can't ativate it as it says the product code that came with the cd is invalid! I've emailed but their tech support but no response!! I'm using windows XP on laptop through a router!

Any ideas?? I need it urgently!

Advertisement