Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Australians are working on their own first supercar

• 02-07-2009 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Joss-Supercar-9-275x181.jpg

Called Joss Supercar <<< strange name for a supercar.

It has 500 horsepower and weighs under 1000 kg. sprint to 100 km/ h is expected in 3 seconds. Top speed over 340 km/h.

Price around 600,000 dollars.

Bunch of pics of the this new supercar here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

When I first saw it I thought it looked very similar to a McLaren F1 but no it doesn't. It's not really a looker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,398 ✭✭✭Dartz

Joss fan-minority will be murdered by the Holden/Ford masses. They take brand loyalty serious down there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Great looking car imo.
    Looks like a cross between the MacLaren F1, a Ferrari and a Koenigsegg.
    I'll be interested to see how it turns out. Should be good if Top Gear get a shot of one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Holden? Hah! Soon as I get down there in two months I'm going to start referring to them as Opel, Vauxhall and GM. That'll learn 'em. Holden. Bah! ;)

• Moderators Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

First time I seen the pics, it reminded me of this from GTA!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Moses7 wrote: »
    Called Joss Supercar <<< strange name for a supercar.
    That's a funny name, I'd call it a Chuzzwozzer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Thats in pgr4

Advertisement