Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

savanna cider

Options
  • 02-07-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, does any know if they sell savanna cider in any off-licence in Dublin?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

You see it fairly often. I'd imagine most of the off licences on beer mapper should have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

If anyone knows for definate of aplace that sells this it would be appreciated. The only place I know that sells it is The Woolshed bar on parnellstreet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Redmond's of Ranelagh definitely sells it, as does DrinkStore on Manor Street.

Thanks, will pop into manor street next time im round there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

We should have a sticky thread just called "have you tried redmonds in ranelagh". 90% of stuff request is available there.

• Advertisement

Is there anywhere similar to redmonds on the northside? Is the drink store as good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Check out the map linked above:
    http://beermapping.com/maps/maps.php?m=ireland#lat=53.346042501914845&lng=-6.0706329345703125&z=6
    Turn off all the stuff on the legend except the green pins. There's all the decent offies in dublin.
    Personally, I find Redmonds to be the best. But all the ones on the map will have Savannah

Tried the drink store in manor street today and sweeneys harts corner and no joy :(

Was just in tesco finglas and noticed after all the changes a few new products including savanah. Only had two boxes, and considering I bought one youd want to be quick :P

€1.72 per bottle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

The O'Briens in Rathgar have it as well, quite expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Hi, does any know if they sell savanna cider in any off-licence in Dublin?

Thanks
    If its the South African cider you're referring to, you'll get it in Fine Wines shops in Rialto and also in Coolock on the Malahide road. ?1.75 a bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Beer Nut

Slunk wrote: »
    Tried the drink store in manor street today and sweeneys harts corner and no joy :(

Was in sweeney's there over the weekend and they had it back in stock there was some deal on it but cant remember, sorry !

Advertisement