Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep paralysis...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daydreamers

I have SP episodes fairly regularly, i'll have some every month and if i'm especially tired or stressed i could have up to 3 a night.

my most recent experience has been my freakiest ever! i was lying in bed when i started having an episode, i had the ringing in my ears, the tingling down my body then i heard my "intruder" shuffling across the floor and instead of sitting on my chest like he usually would, he grabbed me by the ankles, picked me up and started swinging me around! (lol! yea, by the ankles)...i could feel my insides being moved he was spinning me so fast he then raised my ankles up above my head and pinned them up against the wall! he then let me go and i felt myself bouncing back on the bed!!

as terrifying as it was at the time, me and my boyfriend were in stitches thinking about it the next morning! it was so different my usual dreams!:pac:

Advertisement