Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Michael Jackson "This Is It" Rehersal Footage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

thats actually really sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Fit ab eat da ba-ba ba, check check da monay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

That doesn't look like a man about to die, he was performing the same as he did back in the 90s and 80s.

Unbelievable, I would of been seeing him on the 14th July, Now hes gone. RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Have to say I was the first one pulling jokes etc when the news broke last week and I regret it now; hadn't properly appreciated much of his music until now which is sad.

Certainly would have been a decent concert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Really makes you question what happened in the hours after this rehersal doesn't it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭bokspring71

kmart6 wrote: »
    Really makes you question what happened in the hours after this rehersal doesn't it!

Actually, no. While any death is sad, I can't be the only person who finds the press coverage of his death both distasteful & voyeuristic. It comes over as if the press are desperate to milk it for all its worth in an effort to sell as many copies as possible and try to "Dianise" his death.

For the last 20 years a ralented man's life was turned into a soap opera, and now with his death that's gone into overdrive.

Shame on all of us for encouraging the press in this ghoul-fest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

You can kinda see him smile at the very end at the fade out, that's a bit sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

It is always weird watching someone, who is dead. This one is particularly surreal as he only so recently passed away.

It is sad.

Actually, no. While any death is sad, I can't be the only person who finds the press coverage of his death both distasteful & voyeuristic. It comes over as if the press are desperate to milk it for all its worth in an effort to sell as many copies as possible and try to "Dianise" his death.

For the last 20 years a ralented man's life was turned into a soap opera, and now with his death that's gone into overdrive.

Shame on all of us for encouraging the press in this ghoul-fest.

Yet you still watched the video!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

My God the man looks like a ghost but besides that seems fairly healthy! He doesn't look like a man who'd die of a heart attack 2 days later...I'm not sure what happened but I wouldn't be surprised if the toxicology tests came back with some drug anomolies tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

he doesn't look so great to me, not up to standard like, the dancing

he doesn't look so great to me, not up to standard like, the dancing
    He was 50!!!! Fairly decent showing!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Looks like they will release it on dvd ....

rehearsal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭bokspring71

kmart6 wrote: »
    Yet you still watched the video!:rolleyes:

No, I didn't and have no intersest in watching it. You know what they say about ASSUME ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

That's a damn shame. :(

RIP MJ.

Advertisement