Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper

Options
  • 03-07-2009 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Seems to be both a demand and supply of sniper guns like the well 96 etc..
    I'm looking for one, cash waiting will travel too, based in leitrim, so anyone got any offers today?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Classic Army M24 Socom with Leapers scope, rifle bag, 1 x mag and some .28g green bbs.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055574627

If you've ever picked one up and felt the quality of the body and the overall weight of the rifle (over 3.5KG) you'd want this.

€270.

Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭chrisjdoran

Morning Joe,

I have never picked one up, it does sound amazing alright, I managed to pick up an L96 the other day, it is heavier than i thought!
    Just waiting on ammo to arrive from mia.

Hmm i was only last night checking out a very nice Kart M14 Jae, man that looks like a nice piece, but now I will check out the M24 and decide on the next one already!
    This is going to be an addiction lol
    Thanks mate.

Advertisement