Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen worktops

Options
  • 03-07-2009 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Im replacing my sisters kitchen worktops when we hit a stumbling block, her appliances are intergrated!, and cannot get to all the screws. Im sure someone knows how to remove the appliances if so could you please post some info, from what i know they are all Whilpool items.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nediaaa

Hi. All the screws and fixings are around the front edge of the machines. Some will be hidden behind the rubber strips at the edges. You will also need to clip off the kickboard. Best of luck:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i have whirlpool integrated applainces and a lot of the slie out of the location. the door is fixed to the appliance so that will come with it.

for exaple. fridge. just slide it out and . the onlything that does not come out on its own is the hob. you must slide out the oven first to get to the underside of the hob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nediaaa

if you can slide them out then there is no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

Thanks all for your replies I wont be tackleing it til next weekend but it's good to know forward planning and all.

Advertisement