Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MMA/BJJ club in Ennis

Options
  • 03-07-2009 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about the new club starting in Ennis (Gort RD). Saw a poster for the place in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

There are a couple lads from Ennis have been training with me, and a bunch of them have competed in the League, might be these guys, or could be someone else. More details?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hughminnock

Yea so I'm helping with the organising of the club and the set up. What would you like to know. The training will be focused on bjj. trainer is good I've been training with him for a while now. Anything else you'd like to know let me know. training is monday tuesday thursday and fridays from 7.30 - 9. come down see what you think ya wont be disapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Stevie8

Where is it at and who is the trainer, also how much is it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hughminnock

It's in the Gort Rd., industrial estate. Its at the back go down the end and turn right and it is the last building on the left. If you follow the sign for the magic car wash and when your facing the carwash its the building beside you. second door you'll see the sign on the door. The trainer is a polish lad his name's Peter. You'll get a price down there depending on how many days you want to train.

Advertisement