Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving up the fags through hypnosis

Options
  • 03-07-2009 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

all i can say is WOW. i went for hypnosis about ten weeks ago now . it was one session which cost €300 . i havent smoked since and ive easily got my money back and more. i dont even feel like one. i put on about a stone and im overweight anyway. im size 34 waist and i was determined not to be a 36 so i bought myself a mountain bike and i make it my business to go cycle evry day now. we also had our first child 7 months ago so i wanted to do it for her too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

can i ask where you went for the hypno therapy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Where did you get it done, was it in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

no lads. it was in boatstrand in co. waterford. if u lived a good distance away you could make a weekend out of it. i dont even think about smoking anymore. im off them three months. and hes not one of these fellas that goes around the country doing it. he actually has his own clinic in boatstrand. his website is safeharbour.ie

Advertisement