Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Percentages For Main Event

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

We dont play until tomorrow. off for some sleep now.

Just busted,never got goin today either and shoved 12 bb wit 97ss in Mip Pos called by BB playing about 30bb wit K7dd i turn an OESD and obv brick. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

doke wrote: »
    Aw crap. Where you you see redraw? Who else is on our table?

looking at that draw is really ****ing sick for me!!
    along with the 2 of ye(don't know you apart from on here to be fair), I know seat 6 and seat 9 really well.... and i dont really know that many poker players I don't think... SO strange

unlucky peter!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

k7 such a hard hand to lay lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Just busted,never got goin today either and shoved 12 bb wit 97ss in Mip Pos called by BB playing about 30bb wit K7dd i turn an OESD and obv brick. FML

Ul Pete horrible call by villian with k7dd and only 30bbs in front

• Advertisement

Ul Pete horrible call by villian with k7dd and only 30bbs in front

Sorry guys, pretty much the most frustarting tournament of my life. Table full of donks , wat can ya do only drink till we die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Sorry guys, pretty much the most frustarting tournament of my life. Table full of donks , wat can ya do only drink till we die.
    Have to say I always find that comment rather amusing, "table full of donks" and you still couldn't beat them, what does that say about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

david-k wrote: »
    Have to say I always find that comment rather amusing, "table full of donks" and you still couldn't beat them, what does that say about you?

were you on pistol's table?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I don't think this thread merits a bump for this type of discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement