Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Video

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I am thinking of setting up a wedding video business.
    I have some experience in producing and editing weddings
    (non pro) using a basic camcorder and editing tools.

This will be a part time venture as i have a day job.
    Your thought or ideas are welcomed liked costs, equipment what youd like ina video etc etc
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LumpyMonkey

I'd expect professional looking, in High Definition, delivered on Blu-Ray disc & download.

From watching many freind's videos, I'd say that the thing most often lacking is the sound quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I would definitely expect professional equipment. I have a non pro camera and would not have been happy if my dvd guys turned up with one of them. We had 3 people working ours and the cut was amazing. Even with my editing capabilities I would never have been able to match this.

If you think you have the apabilites why not approach some existing videographers and ask can you assist them? Offer to do this for free to gain experience and decide if it is something you want to do in order to decide before making the decision to buy all the necessary equipment.

Advertisement