Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Oblivion mod

• 03-07-2009 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi
    I'd like to post this here because i just read a thread on the HelpDesk indicating there's not a lot of activity here etc.
    Ironically that's the sort of thing i'm looking for atm.

I'm working on an Oblivion mod, that is set in the region of High Rock in the 3rd Era, the same time as TES2 Daggerfall.
    My mod is heavy on TES2 influences and that's the point.
    I'm basically trying to re-create TES2 buildings and lore and landscape, put that into the modern game and give players a taste of Daggerfall.
    This is because i am a fan of TES2 in particular and while i admire TES3 Morrowind and TES4 Oblivion, i remain a little disappointed by their architectural styles and general feel.

So, i'm looking for interested parties that may have experience with working in The Elder Scrolls Construction Set -Oblivion, 3d modeling, or scripting.
    If you're interested please send me a PM.

I have a website up for this mod, but this mod is not announced in any official capacity and that's the way i want it atm.
    Also, i don't want to spam boards.ie by pimping my website.

*If you're a big fan of the newer TES series (Morrowind and Oblivion, particularly the Lore) as opposed to the old ones (Arena and Daggerall) than this mod is probably not for you.
    Be advised that this mod is going to take a long time to complete, probably over a year. I've been doing tons of 3d modeling for this project already and am only just now getting around to inviting others.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

That sounds like a class idea

I wish I had the skills and time to help out with this. Really sounds impressive

Keep us updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

So, what happened to this mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gavitron22

damn this sounded cool....

Advertisement