Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing - We need your help!

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

This is not the Animal & Pet Issues forum. Its the Waterford City forum. Discussion on City related matters (no technical allowance made because the dogs were from Waterford) only. I made that very clear and also advised where the topic could be taken. I do not appreciate lassykk only posting part of a PM (or any of it, without my permission) without explaining where the comment even originated from.

I agree with the concerns raised, but as a moderator I have to stop such a discussion as its not related to the forum (as gscully has rightly pointed out). Thats my job, end off. If you have an issue with how Boards.ie is run and how I am supposed to do my job - then visit Feedback or Help Desk and express your comments there (as per the forum charter). Complaining here wont change anything and asking me to change Boards wont change anything as I simply cant.

Lets just try keep to the topic at hand and not derail it any further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭paddy smith

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    n.
    theres always one grumpy aul so and so on these message boards.
    cop on you clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Sorry to disagree with you Lassy but I think Sully was spot on. While its easy to deny the fact it appeared to me that you were having a bit of a personal vendetta. I lost my dog last year and if you had started having a go at me from the moral high horse over leash laws I would have been very frustrated also.

Advertisement