Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Ink Tattoo

Options
  • 03-07-2009 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Anyone know where you can get a white ink tattoo in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ro810

i 2nd this... ive been told that no where will do a white ink tattoo.. well not a large one. Is this true??

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

A friend of mine got one done in Celetial Ring - it was about 3 years ago though. And the thing with white ink is that you can't exactly see it very well

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

AFAIK, Wildcat in Stephen's Green do them.

i wanta get one i have a tiger i want 2 go but its a white tiger and its goin 2 be my whole back but ive been told that will be way 2 big to get done white

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Well you'd probably be better off getting shading or something on it. It might look weird being all white. White tattoos look a little like scars when healed, a friend of mine has flowers and vines in white ink going from her right ear, down her shoulder and chest and then down her right arm. It's beautiful, because the design is fairly simple (just solid lines as opposed to textures on the flowers) and it's not really in your face. However if you're getting something like a tiger, a lot of the details could be lost if it's all white, like you'd really have to look closely at it to get the full benefit.

Best bet is pop into the studio and ask to have a consultation with an artist. They'll be able to come up with a compromise that should still give you the white ink, but without compromising on the design.

• Advertisement

thanks i will do that indeed.. i wont be getting it 4 a good while i need 2 save up my money because it is going to cost me lot:p

Advertisement