Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Conway

Options
  • 03-07-2009 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi,
    I'm not sure where to post this, but wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company?

I've just moved into an apartment block where Sky Conway have a monopoly on TV and Broadband.

I'm reluctant to setup anything with them as, after a few google searches, I haven't one good review.

Has anyone had TV or Broadband with this company? If so, any recommendations?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Phibsd7 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm not sure where to post this, but wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company?

I've just moved into an apartment block where Sky Conway have a monopoly on TV and Broadband.

I'm reluctant to setup anything with them as, after a few google searches, I haven't one good review.

Has anyone had TV or Broadband with this company? If so, any recommendations?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sky conway provide sky for my apartment. have to say i found them pretty helpful and they got it set up for me in a matter of days. You have to pay a small charge every month though. I have my BB with eircom so can't comment on them in that sense. But so far so good. Where are you living just out of curiousity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Phibsd7

Thanks.

Dublin 8.

Nothing worse than signing up for sh!t broadband, so that's my main concern really..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

The general opinion of them would be to avoid. Read the previous threads on them before signing on the dotted line.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

It's hard to avoid them though if you want sky. I didn't have problems with them i suppose- it just made me mad having to pay them 15e a month as well as paying sky. If enough people in a block want to sign up to sky afaik sky will set up in the complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

havana wrote: »
    It's hard to avoid them though if you want sky. I didn't have problems with them i suppose- it just made me mad having to pay them 15e a month as well as paying sky. If enough people in a block want to sign up to sky afaik sky will set up in the complex.

Your paying €15 a month. Im only paying €5 a month!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Some management companies have hounded their sorry asses to make them perform at a reasonable price point. If the complex does not have a proper management company they are simply a shower of gougers

Advertisement