Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Coloured Foil

Options
  • 03-07-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I'm looking for the thin coloured foil used to wrap home made chocolates (silver, green, pink, blue etc).

I can order from Squires Kitchen or eBay etc but thought it would be easier/quicker to get if I could buy it in Dublin.

Anyone know a shop that stocks it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I'd say try Kitchen Compliements. If they don't they'll probably know who does.

http://www.kitchencomplements.ie/kc/Main/Search.asp?sQuery=foil

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MandyM

olaola wrote: »
    I'd say try Kitchen Compliements. If they don't they'll probably know who does.

They don't :( I'll ask them if they have any suggestions though.

How about a stationary shop?

How about a stationary shop?

Oer... there's an idea... Maybe with scrapbooking stuff.

I'll have a look around :)

Do you know anywhere that makes their own & covers their own? They have to get it somewhere!

• Advertisement

Do you know anywhere that makes their own & covers their own? They have to get it somewhere!

Unfortunately I don't! :( I moved to Ireland a year ago and only know a handful of people here, none of them baking/chocolate making inclined.

Advertisement