Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Square tallaght introducing pay parking ??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I actually used to like the square, got stuck there last weekend when all the parking machines died and vowed never to return until they abolish it. Absolute disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

so judging by tallaght if they ever build metro north or west does this mean that theres a good chance paid parking will be introduced at every car park along the routes??? blanchardstown centre,aquatic centre etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

I think it's great now with the parking fees. I was there on Saturday morning, not too early either, and got a parking space very easily, near a main entrance.

And I usually only need to go in for 15-30 minutes anyway, so it costs me nothing; would cost me more in petrol to go (nearly) anywhere else.

So as far as I'm concerned, the rest of ye can stick to yer "principles", suits me just fine that you do your shopping elsewhere. 75% of the hassle in going anywhere shopping is dealing with the traffic, finding somewhere to park, and not having to navigate through throngs of other shoppers. I wouldn't even feel the pain of spending a single Euro if I wanted to stay longer than an hour if it makes shopping there a reasonable experience.

Advertisement