Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEA Grant for Smurfit

Options
  • 03-07-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not it's possible to get a grant to study a Masters at Smurfit? Or is there anywhere I can find out? I was eligible for a grant for my undergrad, I'm just not sure if Smurfit is recognised by county councils for grants.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

Smurfit is a just a part of UCD and its regular courses are recognised just like anywhere else. If you did receive a grant, then you probably will again. The problem is that the fee exceeds the maximum payable under the grant scheme, except for the MSc in Business Analytics which is in the IT skills funding scheme. So you have to make up the difference.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055523744

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

That's great. Thank you!

Advertisement