Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Round 2 Meet - Details

• 03-07-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Date: Independance Day

Time: It'll be after yer man flies into ze müttership

Consoles: depends on how many are left due to alien damage

Players: this also depends on the number of survivors

Here are the proper details :)

Day: July 4th

Time: 2PM - 6PM

Consoles: this will remain dependant on number of attendees but the main idea is that for every 2 players, 1 console (i.e.: 12 players = 6 consoles)

Players: 19 (give or take a few since some said they might go and some confirmed)

Something that I'd like to point out and I know I'm to blame myself as well but if we could make sure we wrap up at 6 because it was seriously tight for me to catch the 6:45 bus (for those who weren't there, we finished at 6:30)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I aint heard no fat lady............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

by the looks of it we'll need 1 PS3 and 20 360's :(

Edit: Also, Lep, if you are getting a PS3, get number 34, it has everyone already unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Removed: Proper details added to first post.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pity I can't show off my awesome Dan skills.

Oh btw, that reminds me, can some of you lads bring some copies of SF unless you all fancy playing on 1 xbox :p

I'll be bringing my MU down with all chars unlocked so thats at least 1 xbox . I think there are a couple xboxs there with everyone unlocked up to Akuma. Gouken wasn't unlocked because they didn't know how :o. I mean, a quick search in google... Ah nevermind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yep I'll bring my copy down, no memory unit though.

Cheers :). I don't think we'd need a memory unit for the other 2 xboxs as I'm sure we could unlock everyone in 15 minutes as we'd just need to unlock parryman and dickless silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

looks like i can't make it tomorrow unfortunately :( , i'll definitely make the next on though.

Advertisement