Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor USA roaming

• 03-07-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Hi

I'm with meteor bill pay and i was told that if i wanted 2 use my phone in the U.S i'd have 2 pay €60 and after that the calls would be something like €2 a min they are such a rip off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

carly_86 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm with meteor bill pay and i was told that if i wanted 2 use my phone in the U.S i'd have 2 pay €60 and after that the calls would be something like €2 a min they are such a rip off

The €60 is a float, like a deposit if you have been with them for less than 2 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

well if you were meteor wouldn't you prefer everyone to be paying more ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You don't need to do the €60 topup thing for the USA.

Source: http://www.meteor.ie/plans/roaming/international_roaming/payg_roaming/
    Key Travel Destinations

If you are travelling to any of the destinations below, you're all set up - just take your phone and go. You can make and receive calls, texts and access voicemail on 171 - there's no need to register.
    Key Travel Destinations are:

USA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    You don't need to do the €60 topup thing for the USA.

Source: http://www.meteor.ie/plans/roaming/international_roaming/payg_roaming/

Thats pay as you go ;)

move along, nothing to see here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Davy wrote: »
    Thats pay as you go ;)
    Sssh .. nobody seen it :(

Advertisement