Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Combat Solutions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Eh, and, any chance you have a speed loader lying around that I could tkae aswell?

Should be in on wednesday to pick up the M4. Normal opening times?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭easycompany

yeah i have what you need
    normal opening times also

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey Noel any chance you could price a black magpul moe pistol grip for me? Any luck on the search for a ciras vest too?

yeah i have what you need
    normal opening times also

Briliant. I'll be in a wednesday to pick up all the stuff. Thanks

Hey noel, I know we said a longer scope might not work on an M4, but I saw a few pics of them and they actually don't look that bad. Especially since mine has the extended barrel and silencer on it.

Just saying it doesn't really matter if it's compact or not. Any scope in the 30-50 range will do.

Thanks,
    Jack

• Advertisement

the shop will not be open saturday
    will be re-opened on wednesday with normal open hours

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭AtticRebel

ye jst saw a Dan Wesson revolver on your site? and there was me thinkin they had been made illegal well no worries james. ye cn jst chuck out tht gun license now

Hey Noel, just checking, is it OK if I drop in my M4 for Lar to have a look at sometime this week? Going on Hols on Sunday so won't get a chance to do so after

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Hi im looking for an L1A1 and was told you may have one in stock If you do can you give me a price on it please Oh and price on extra mags too
    Cheers

yes i have one in stock its made by star its 500 euro
    doesnt come with battery and charger but i will throw one in for that price
    im dont know about extra mags but i will check it out for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

yes i have one in stock its made by star its 500 euro
    doesnt come with battery and charger but i will throw one in for that price
    im dont know about extra mags but i will check it out for you
    Its ok if i wait a few weeks i can get it cheaper thanks anyway

the shop will be open from wednesday-friday 2pm-5pm for this week but open hours will be back to normal next week

Hey noel, just checkling if it's normal Opening times this week? Will pick up my M4 from Lar at some stage (an maybe that Sound amplifier for the laugh)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

hi do u still stock the kj works mk1 carbine? if so whats the price of it & spare mags thanks:D

Hey noel, just checking, any chance you know the Make of that 556? And, any chance it's been chronoed?

Shoudl be in Thursday to collect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 UltimateForce

Hey Noel, any news on my pistol and the MP5 yet ??
    Thanks Jamie

Hey Noel, any news on my pistol and the MP5 yet ??
    Thanks Jamie

Em, noel might have a hard time ansewering this, as he's currently recovering from a does of apendasites (mispelt)

ahhhhh i c ! do ye no when he's back???

No sorry. I do know he had some lads looking after the shop though, so if you give them a ring, they might be able to help you out

Ah grand ! cheers for letting me no!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi guys can you hold on to a gaurder clear hop up rubber for me? I think there is one left in the parts box. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭assasin.338

yeah lar ill tell the lads in the shop about the hop up on wednesday for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

J.D.R wrote: »
    Em, noel might have a hard time ansewering this, as he's currently recovering from a does of apendasites (mispelt)

That's definately the case lads cause I'm here in Naas hospital and incredible as it may sound I got his bed ( after 67 hours on a trolley in A&E)He was moved so I'll go in search of him tomorrow and see how he's doing.
    He's also left a pair of magnums under the bed!:D

ricka wrote: »
    That's definately the case lads cause I'm here in Naas hospital and incredible as it may sound I got his bed ( after 67 hours on a trolley in A&E)He was moved so I'll go in search of him tomorrow and see how he's doing.

2 shope owners who coincidently got sick around the same time? I think not!

Introducing the newest, and instantaneously best ever airsoft event in the world

"Hospital Shootout"

2 teams, medical and surgical, battle it out in a war of BB's over who can be classed, the ultimate survivor

p.s., free to every airsofter over the age of 18

Or maybe that just might be my overly active imagination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I was in with Noel last night. He's on the mend but it will take a while.

On a lighter note: He has this really nifty morphene-pump-remote-thingy. Whenever he feels pain, he just hits the button and floats off to dream land. Wonder if Jesse can get me one cordially.

ricka wrote: »

There is strange sh1t happening in that Hospital. The bed Noel is in now was only vacated a couple of days earlier by another friend of ours who had been in a bike accident.

And, its full of sick people. Coincidence? I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭assasin.338

tommy morphenes gone im afraid
    but i was in with him today and he was walking around so the pain isnt to much compared to what it was
    you still need to get that bed re-christened

That's good.

Hey lads, Just checking to see if there is any OD green paint in stock, and also, and 8.4v stick batteries?

Noel back up and about yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 loves_to_spooge

Hi, could I get a price on the taurus and any glock pistols you have in stock.

Also does the shop open until 6 or 7pm on Friday's?

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement