Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on-line reading for nettles32

Options
  • 03-07-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

i would like to have an on-line reading please. my numbers are 1. 4. 6.7 9, 25, 35, 42

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

nettles32 wrote: »
    i would like to have an on-line reading please. my numbers are 1. 4. 6.7 9, 25, 35, 42

you are an extremly caring person. look out for your friend as she will need encouragement very soon. what you say will really matter. dont be too concerned about how you look physically. you're still teh same person no matter how you look. if you really pay attention to whats going on around you, you will find new opportunties to grow in life...

im taking the $%"£!
    ah no...im kinda into that stuff...coincidences etc...
    just may happen that this is for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nettles32

i am at a sticky point in my years and i would love to know where to go from here. i have met my soulmate but he just wants to be friends rite now but i know in my heart that we are meant to be. what do i do wjere do i turn what path do i take?

nettles

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im not giving you a reading here, its just the situation you describe can only be solved by letting it go. Just open your hands, stop trying to force anything, and see what happens. The more you try and get this soulmate to be with you the way you want, the more frustrated you will get when it doesnt happen. Just give it time to develop on its own.

Advertisement