Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pagani introduces a new Zonda Cingue Roadster. Only 5 will be built

• 03-07-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Zonda-Cinque-roadster-2.jpg

Looks awesome. I wonder whats the sound in the cockpit. Exhaust and engine is right behind.

Plus that intake above your head. That thing will suck your hair in if they are too long.

For all the little details and more pics check here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I don't claim to be an expert on such matters, but does a convertible not compromise what looks like to be an all out performance car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

eoin wrote: »
    I don't claim to be an expert on such matters, but does a convertible not compromise what looks like to be an all out performance car?

Who cares. It looks f**king awesome!!! I want one now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

waraf wrote: »
    Who cares. It looks f**king awesome!!! I want one now!!

I guess none of these hypercars will ever be used to their limits so exactly who cares and probably they are built so that such performance numbers can be achieved with the top down.

If you want one then there is 3 left as I want one as well:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Depends ... F1 cars are "convertibles" too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Alun wrote: »
    Depends ... F1 cars are "convertibles" too :D

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I posted that actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Sweet lord i want one of that.
    0-60 3.8seconds in a drop top? Bloody hell that's impressive.

And well yeah ok... I guess F1 cars are technically convertibles too. haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

oh dear god thats one damn good looking car....
    mmmmmm how many organs can I sell to aford that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭NewApproach

CianRyan wrote: »
    Sweet lord i want one of that.
    0-60 3.8seconds in a drop top? Bloody hell that's impressive.

And well yeah ok... I guess F1 cars are technically convertibles too. haha

I suppose if you wanted to get really technical they're not convertible because they dont convert as such, they're just 'roofless'.... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Sweet jeebus ......... :eek:

Niceeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I suppose if you wanted to get really technical they're not convertible because they dont convert as such, they're just 'roofless'.... :cool:

Haha, got me there.
    I was thinking that but wasn't sure how to put it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭lau1247

To get the performance they made it out of carbon fibre and kevlar (I think - Refer to top gear season 12.. somewhere around episode 4 ish). These materials are tough, therefore at the same time does not compromise the rigidity of the body as a convertable/roofless..

They look good, but seems overkill.. the few variation they have all looks similar, can they not just design a new shape?

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I don't think they just made that one out of carbon fibre, they make all their cars with carbon fibre.

Unreal looking car, I'll take any thats left :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

It has a roof, you can see the clips.

WANT

Advertisement