Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fightpad, fightstick or TE

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

L31mr0d wrote: »
    No. But I think I know what you are getting at. On the TE (and I believe the SE) you have the option switching the stick between being the d-pad, left analogue and right analogue.

Yeah, I didn't think the switch would be practical. It wasn't with the FightPad, anyway: too stiff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

NeoKubrick wrote: »
    Take a guess.

I seriously have no idea... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

I never used the te stick but the se stick is a nice size for me and rests on lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

L31mr0d wrote: »
    No. But I think I know what you are getting at. On the TE (and I believe the SE) you have the option switching the stick between being the d-pad, left analogue and right analogue.

something I don't get is what is the idea behind this? I mean, the game still registers 8 directions, right? So what difference would it make to change this setting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Leprekaun wrote: »
    something I don't get is what is the idea behind this? I mean, the game still registers 8 directions, right? So what difference would it make to change this setting?

I think it's just to have the option in case some game requires you to use the D-Pad or right analogue for a menu or someting. For the most part it's not needed.

It happened before in LBP for me. I wanted to get items that required 4 players but I only have 3 PS3 controllers, so I used my Saturn pad for the 4th... but the D-Pad in LBP is used for changing your emotion and not moving the character, I would of given anything to of been able to switch the D-Pad over to an analogue stick :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yep, it's just in case you need it for menus.

Advertisement