Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic Fairtrade Lentils

Options
  • 03-07-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find a good batch of organic fairtrade lentils in Sligo. Have been searching about desperately but no joy. Have also googled and looked up the Golden Pages but doesn't seem to be any in Sligo. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I think if you were to find them anywhere in Sligo it would be in that shop across from McHughs, I can think of the name of it at the moment.

There was another shop at Market Cross beside the lady Erin statue that had Orgasmic Organic foods but I think they are gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'd try Kate's Kitchen next to Shoots, Conway's (I think) at Market Cross, and possibly Food Experience in Tesco carpark, in that order.

However, I think it may be difficult to find, you might have to order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

Cheers Slidey

Advertisement