Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Dun Laoghaire council to Panda bin collections

Options
  • 03-07-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi. Anyone know about this.....if you want to move from Dun laoghaire Rathdown council bin collections, and move to panda bin collections : do you need to tell Dun laoghaire, or give them any notice or anything.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Well down here in Cork we've always paid for the bins so when you move from the Corpo you tell them in order to ensure that you don't get billed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You'll need to ring the waste management section and tell them that you're cancelling your service with them. Settle your bill and they'll call out to take away your bins, and then you can start to use your Panda bins.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

as above..ive been waiting for nearly 4 months for them to collect my bins now.

i keep sending emails..they keep saying 2 weeks..etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Antigone05: Send them a letter requesting they remove their bins by a specifc date or you wll consider them forfeited or you can tell them you will start charging them for storage (backdated of course) @ €20 per day per bin, plus VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

i like it!

ill give it a try tomorrow and ill update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Was with dlrcc here, just rang panda, and everything was handled by them (they take the corpo bin away to the council for you, and give you one of theirs).

Great being able to recycle glass (and more) in the green bin.

Advertisement