Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion help

Options
  • 03-07-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to get the attic converted and the 2 price's I have so far have a €6.5k between them!! Has anyone recently done an attic conversion and how much did it cost?

The price I have includes for an ensuite with shower and 4 velux windows. 1 small landing, 1 small ensuite, 2 large main room.

House is a 4 bed semi. Finished attic space should be 20 feet x 16 feet.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fox man

it would be hard to put a price on such a conversion without knowing exact size of rooms and how much structural support and change is needed for roof, finish spec required etc you would need to st sq footage what type of roof is on house what height you have to work with whether exesting roof is a cut roof or a thrust roof positioning of bathroom to work with existing plumbing all these factors play a part in price of job

Advertisement