Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 03-07-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, i know you probably get lots of these threads but i searched through the forum and i found none that where similar enough.

Well up until about 3-4 months ago everything was peachy, i was happy and thought i was just a regular straight kid. Then one day, i was in a field with a group of friends (male). When suddenly i felt something for one of my friends,i shrugged it off and about a week later i felt it again.

I tried to pretend i didnt notice it until eventually about a month ago i couldnt deal with it, i realise now that i like him, and i cant do anything about it.

Well now i want to see if he feels the same way, im not sure if hes gay or not, i really dont know, ive gotten some mixed signals from him and im quite confused.

I guess what im really asking is how i should approach this, whenever i see a picture of him i get butterlies in my stomach and i feel all tingly, and to be honest i want to do this as quick as possible. I know its not gonna get easier the longer i wait. Sorry for the long rant, i appreciate any help. :)

Advertisement