Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Health Forum in Ireland

Options
  • 03-07-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

While doing a bit of a search for some questions and tips etc for the frequenters of this forum I came across this website

Looks like these guys are setting themselves up as the Irish equivalent of the Everyman charity in the UK, with what looks like a more policy influencing stall.

Some great resources on the site, plus the opportunity for people to become members of the forum, by filling in a form.

I know we don't usually like linking to other sites etc from boards.ie when it comes to this type of thing, but Men's Health is such an important and unfortunately, under-developed thing in this country, that I felt in this case it was warranted. Mod's if you feel this isn't appropriate etc, then do what you deem necessary :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

For anyone reading the above post before the mods get to it, buying drugs like this from an online pharmacy is bad news. You've no idea what you're actually getting.

Mods, feel free to delete my post when you're deleting the above advert. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Don't get this...the OP is a mod of Men's Health, so how could a mod delete his post? The second poster is also a mod of another forum, giving out about the OP's posting of another site calling it an advert, yet the OP thanks the second poster.

Am I missing something or just being really thick today??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

your just missing the bits that i can see :)

Advertisement