Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in and around Newbridge

Options
  • 03-07-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I've ate in a good few places in and around Newbridge. Looking for some others. I'll share some of the places I've ate in and liked or didn't like.
    Jardin Royal - Lovely chinese restaurant in Newbridge. Highly recommended.
    La Tavola d'Oro - Beautiful Italian rest. in Newbridge. Expensive enough but I always leave that place satisfied. Food is beautiful and service is outstanding.
    Weeping Thaiger - Didn't like it at all. Went there twice. Wasn't nice on either occasion. Certainly won't be going back.
    Storehouse - Naas. Outstanding food and a very good service to back it up. It is dear but I do think it's worth it.
    Indie Spice - Naas. Good food. Good service. Worth trying it out. Wouldn't hesitate in going back.
    Victorian Asian Cuisine - Kildare. Lovely food but a bit too much money for what it is. Excellent service so wouldn't have a problem going back.
    Bollywood spices - Newbridge. Ok but that's about all you can say about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

I like Zen Thai on Newbridge main st.
    Great service and food, alot nicer than Weeping Thaiger imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Les Olives in Naas is fantastic, great food.
    Vie De Chateaux at the boat house in Naas is absolutly exceptional, and a great set menu at €29, highly recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Anyone tried Tenors in Naas? I've heard its nice. And everything is a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Niall F wrote: »
    I've ate in a good few places in and around Newbridge. Looking for some others. I'll share some of the places I've ate in and liked or didn't like.
    Jardin Royal - Lovely chinese restaurant in Newbridge. Highly recommended.
    La Tavola d'Oro - Beautiful Italian rest. in Newbridge. Expensive enough but I always leave that place satisfied. Food is beautiful and service is outstanding.
    Weeping Thaiger - Didn't like it at all. Went there twice. Wasn't nice on either occasion. Certainly won't be going back.

Storehouse - Naas. Outstanding food and a very good service to back it up. It is dear but I do think it's worth it.
    Indie Spice - Naas. Good food. Good service. Worth trying it out. Wouldn't hesitate in going back.
    Victorian Asian Cuisine - Kildare. Lovely food but a bit too much money for what it is. Excellent service so wouldn't have a problem going back.
    Bollywood spices - Newbridge. Ok but that's about all you can say about it.
    Funny - those are my two favourite restaurants in newbridge! Ive heard a lot of negative reports of the Weeping Thaiger - but i dont see it myself tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xander1971

had a great meal in Jaipore in Newbridge the other evening, great friendly service, really good proper Indian food and the price was very reasonable, they seem to do an unreal take-away trade but the place itself was lovely and clean, highly recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭redalicat

Guess it's all up to personal taste, coz I love Weeping Thaiger and was not impressed with The Storehouse:o. I do agree that Vie De Chateaux is great, had a venison stew last winter that was excellent. Ballymore Inn in Ballymore Eustace (kinda near Naas) is my absolute favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

Xander1971 wrote: »
    had a great meal in Jaipore in Newbridge the other evening, great friendly service, really good proper Indian food and the price was very reasonable, they seem to do an unreal take-away trade but the place itself was lovely and clean, highly recommended.

I'd go along with that. Tried it on Sat night. Staff very friendly. Food was nice. Would certainly go back again.

Advertisement