Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 03-07-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    OK so i am looking for a decent activity i can attaned maybe once a month. Airsoft was thrown up and i started looking into it. So are there any newbie teams looking for a player in Dublin. My brother in law is also joining in.

We are based in North Dublin and are looking to our own Guns/camo gear etc.

Any advice would be great

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

hey dude you should have a look in retailers and sites forum tere a few sites in north dub you should also look in the list of manufacters which tells u about good and not so good brands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

hi mate
    If you are from north Dublin i can recommend Red Barn Airsoft secondly if you want to join a team i might be able to get you onto mine as i am from north dublin too and are looking for more people but i'll find out the weekend for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

You don't need to be on a team - generally when you turn up at a skirmish site in the morning there'll be a bunch of people there, some of whom know each other, some on their own, some in small groups, some teams, and the game organisers divide the pool into two teams for the day (with potential shuffling for balance if one side is slaughtering the other, or people go home and more arrive at lunchtime). Whatever other considerations you might have, certainly don't stay out of airsoft because you don't have a team, anymore than you'd stay out of an online computer game because you don't have a clan.

Advertisement