Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation Email

Options
  • 03-07-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

It's been a few hours since I signed up and I have yet to receive a confirmation email. I've checked the junk folder and there's nothing in there. Could I be sent another one please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Just sent it on to you again, usual check all the folders request:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Calaska

Still no luck I'm afraid. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hmmm, that's odd.

I'll send it again (just done) but at that point if it doesn't come through it's entirely possible that your email provider doesn't like taking mails from here (which is actually rather odd considering...) or the email address is incorrect. The easy-ish solution, assuming that there isn't an extra spam folder that you haven't cheked and assuming your email address registered here is completely correct, may be to try changing the email registered here to one with a different provider. There shouldn't actually be a problem at all.

There's a tiny chance it's a problem at this end of course but I checked that people who registered since have clicked on the confirmation mail (and hence that they got it) so it's reasonable to eliminate that as a possibility.

I'd check and make sure there isn't an extra spam folder you haven't noticed, check the email address registered here and if both of those throw up nothing try a different email address.

I checked all the folders again and there was nothing there. I have a new hotmail address now, so maybe that'll work...? Here's to hoping! :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I've just sent it to you again.
    Any luck?

• Advertisement

Yep, it's all working now. Thank you! :)

Advertisement