Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerry Katona-weight gain

• 03-07-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

I can't help but feel awful for her,it is obviously a very contentious issue for her and its yo-yoing does nothing to help her already fragile pysche.

All I can think is when I am having a chubby day I pull on a hoody,when she has one the pictures are plastered all over the magazines and scrutinised.

That sort of constant pressure would drive anyone to pizza and don't get me started on that bottom feeder of a husband and his remarks!!!

So do you think it is going to be case of lipo again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

Kerry Katona is a mess...sorry! yeah its unfair that she gets stuck in the mags when she is at her worst but turn the page and she is pedalling some advice column or garbage like that!

Max Clifford is whats bad for that girl.She needs to get out of the limelight.Unfit mother of the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Max Clifford isn't representing her anymore,after the This Morning debacle...

She is a complete trainwreck of course,that is why I feel so bad for her.

Yes she courts the media but it's more so the fact she keeps getting knocked down again and again(yes by her own bad choices) that makes me feel so bad for her...

The tabloids love a good 'oh look I am skinny now story' and she found a brief reprise of her good publicity with it.

In just a few short months she is back to where she was before a few stone heavy aswell,that would be hard on anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭veryrandom

Lil bit yeah. I feel kinda bad for her, like i saw one magazine thing that was speculating shes preggers again due to her "enormous weight gain"! What if shes not pregnant? what if shes just a bit over weight? and only a bit at that. Harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

/slaps face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Milky Moo wrote: »
    All I can think is when I am having a chubby day I pull on a hoody,when she has one the pictures are plastered all over the magazines and scrutinised.

If she hadnt blown all her money on drugs she would be able to afford a personal trainer. She got VERY lucky in that band of hers, and still managed to fk it all up. She is a disgrace and should be taken out of the public eye for fear that young people would attempt to copy her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

She should go back on the e's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

Her mtv show makes my head hurt....thats why i cant understand why that Jade got alot of stick,at least she was some sort of entrepreneur,Katona is just some breeding machine,
    spokesperson for chav.Her poor kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 el.bell

Aidric wrote: »
    She should go back on the e's.

So unfair!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Apparently the unflattering fat pics taken of her on holiday she knew about - the photographer had paid her and hubby for the pics

I have no sympathy whatsover for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

She put on the weight so she can lose the weight and sell stories about how she lost it. She's an absolute greedy parasite

• Advertisement
Advertisement