Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Dublin to Newbridge

Options
  • 03-07-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi,

There are 6 of us heading to the RDS next Saturday for Brucie. We want to get a Taxi back from Dublin to Newbridge at some stage Saturday night.

Can anyone recommend a taxi company that may do this? Any idea of cost?

Oxygen is on so that could rule out companies in newbridge.....

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

I'd contact a taxi company in Dublin asap and tell them what you want - suggest to them to get a driver that lives in naas / newbridge / kildare who would love to get the job as a final job of the night.

I did it for kildare town last Christmas, cost was agreed at €80 as there was no return costs involved as the driver lived in Athy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FocusIreland

I know there s a taxi driver who lives in Kill but working in Dublin, so u should be able to get a kildare driver no prolem if u ask few more taxi companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

A taxi on the meter from Camden street area to Naas costs €45 - €50 at night. You should be able to get them to bring you to newbridge for €60 if you bargain. Any time I've asked for a fixed price for Naas I've been quoted €80 - €100 which is a rip off. A lot of them think because your not form Dublin that they can con you. If they quote anything more than €70 for newbridge i'd ask them to just go by the meter instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

Got a Taxi last saturday night and said he will do it, so all good. Said he would run the meter or charge 100e whiche ever is less, you cant say farer than I reckon.

Advertisement