Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting/Finance workin oz

Options
  • 03-07-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Anyone know what this sector is like in oz at the min? is it in the sh1tter like everything else?

Going to sign up with a few agencies before i get over to have them on the ball for me,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

my gf is an accountant. She was studyin for ACCA before she left but didnt finish it so just had the 5 yrs in colege or whatever, with 2 yrs experience.

she couldnt get a job. They never heard of ACCA over here it seems. They all yse CPA...but a different CPA to whats at home in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

I am an accountant and found it hard to get any accountancy/finance roll. But there are loads of jobs out there; it just looks like recruitment agencies prefer Australian residents. Register with agencies and pester them once you get here is the best way on getting anywhere.

Advertisement