Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Racks..where to buy???

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,

I hope ive posted this in the correct place :) Ive just moved into a new house and as I was cleaning the oven I found that there was only one rack between the grill and oven :mad::mad: So does anyone know where I can buy oven racks? The landlord said he would pay if I got them just dont know where to get them :confused::confused::confused:

Many thanks in advance

Dandoline ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Try your local recycling centre, you'll get them for (€oooo) free - make sure that you give them a good scrubbing before you use them.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

Thanks dh..

Must give a look tomorrow. ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭a123

Have bought some before on ebay. They were pretty cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I've been looking for one for ages too. Our oven also only has one rack and it makes cooking larger meals very frustrating. I've looked in most shops and onlie. I'm in NZ though and it is harder to get things here so you'll probably be ok. Second hand is quite big here and there's a very popular ebay type website but I can't find one.

Recycle shops might be interesting. There's a lot of second hand appliance places here and there's a tip shop were they rescue stuff people bring to the tip that can be used again. I might look there.

I know how annoying it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

If you mean shelves I have bought them from the cooker manufacturers in the past as that is the only way I could be sure they would fit. My main oven is a pyroclean one and the shelves are different to the non pyro version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement