Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 3 Year old will only eat Veg

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

My 3 year old Girl LOVEs veg, she will eat anything green, I tried bringing her to McDonalds and she will eat one to 2 Chips and plays with the Toys, She hates the burgers, Nugats, fried food. She eats all vegtables we give her, and some lean Chicken. Its come to the stage in the supermarket that if she sees runner beans and we don't buy them she cries, She like Chocolate and Donuts, but she loves all types of Vegtables. My wife made her egg plant with cheese and she wanted more.

Is this normal for a Child? my other Daughter is the polar opposite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

My 3 year old Girl LOVEs veg, she will eat anything green, I tried bringing her to McDonalds and she will eat one to 2 Chips and plays with the Toys, She hates the burgers, Nugats, fried food. She eats all vegtables we give her, and some lean Chicken. Its come to the stage in the supermarket that if she sees runner beans and we don't buy them she cries, She like Chocolate and Donuts, but she loves all types of Vegtables. My wife made her egg plant with cheese and she wanted more.

Is this normal for a Child? my other Daughter is the polar opposite.

hey, id say its normal yeah! my lil girl is going on 7 and she was like that, shed eat anything! she was obsessed with red peppers at the age of 3 and would ask for one in shops over sweets and eat it raw.
    she now tries all types of food.
    she had veggie sushi couple weeks ago, she milled into it! most kids her age would turn their noses up to something like that.

its great that shes interested in food, especially veg! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Wise child! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

She hates the burgers, Nugats, fried food.

smart kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ButterflyGirl23

Sounds like a great kid! I bet she will have hardly any sick days from school!
    I was like this as a kid, I didn't know what chocolate and biscuits were until I went to school!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eviecus

What a great child! I hope mine are like that!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,810 ✭✭✭✭Penn

So long as she's still getting a balanced diet and essential vitamins and minerals, work away

Advertisement