Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC! Boards Championship!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jonnyb

Axwell wrote: »
    This isnt the place to complain about fifa thanks - theres a new league season starting if you went and looked you could sign up for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055608051

Not really a complaint more of an observation...... but cheers for the heads up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

1) JimmyFloydH (me)
    2) The Dunne
    3) DavidMcC1989
    4) Vialli101
    5) will i am not
    6) Vaschro
    7) Dublinguyie
    8) gary x79
    9) Irish Wolverine
    10) G M E 27
    11) TuneTuneTuner
    12) The14thLetter
    13) ImSneeky
    14) Neilhimself

Come on lads!!! 2 spots left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭steve927

Its dublinguy here, I'll stick my bro down too:

Adriano08

We only need 1 more so:D

1) JimmyFloydH (me)
    2) The Dunne
    3) DavidMcC1989
    4) Vialli101
    5) will i am not
    6) Vaschro
    7) Dublinguyie
    8) gary x79
    9) Irish Wolverine
    10) G M E 27
    11) TuneTuneTuner
    12) The14thLetter
    13) ImSneeky
    14) Neilhimself
    15) Adriano08

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

For those that missed it and just to remind you ..sign up is still open in the league/tournament starting shortly.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055611957

• Advertisement

steve927 wrote: »
    Its dublinguy here, I'll stick my bro down too:

Adriano08

We only need 1 more so:D

I just added everyone thats here including your brother. He hasnt a clue what im on about when i mentioned the tournament and doesnt even have UFC so as far as im concerned its pointless him being in the league and taking a place someone else might be interested in.
    Your wasting peoples time if your just adding him in without even telling him or hoping to take two spots in the league yourself. Either way its bad form and theres no time for jokers or idiots when others are trying to have a proper tournament. If it was my choice both of you would be removed from the competition and the places given to people that actual want to play.

I just added everyone thats here including your brother. He hasnt a clue what im on about when i mentioned the tournament and doesnt even have UFC so as far as im concerned its pointless him being in the league and taking a place someone else might be interested in.
    Your wasting peoples time if your just adding him in without even telling him or hoping to take two spots in the league yourself. Either way its bad form and theres no time for jokers or idiots when others are trying to have a proper tournament. If it was my choice both of you would be removed from the competition and the places given to people that actual want to play.

Jaysus grow up mate. I had an extra copy of UFC i was going to give him. Also, i went away for the weekend because maybe unlike you who takes playing xbox more than real life i had other things to do and would have filled my bro in when i spoke to him. I was only trying to genuinely help by getting the extra numbers.
    Calling people Jokers or idiots or threatening to remove them from the game is so childish. I have no interest in doing anything with the likes of you. You should be ashamed of yourself and get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Here lads, I'll take a free slot if there is still one going, if your looking for someone to make up the numbers... If its full, its grand.

GT: RichieMUFC

Jaysus grow up mate. I had an extra copy of UFC i was going to give him. Also, i went away for the weekend because maybe unlike you who takes playing xbox more than real life i had other things to do and would have filled my bro in when i spoke to him. I was only trying to genuinely help by getting the extra numbers.
    Calling people Jokers or idiots or threatening to remove them from the game is so childish. I have no interest in doing anything with the likes of you. You should be ashamed of yourself and get a life.

Right mate lets get some facts straight here. You added your brother to the tournament without even telling him. I added everyone here by their gamertag yesterday and got a message off him asking who i was and why adding him. When i explained he said whats boards, i dont have ufc, dunno what your talking about. When i told him his brother added him he replied, whos my brother, when i said he denied even knowing who that gamertag was till i pointed out that i could see you on his friends list. He had no interest in playing or joining the league, so yu arent doing anyone any favours and you are taking a place that someone else who is actually interested might want. Your brother even tried to ring you about it but told me he has no interest at all in playing in this and was shocked someone even if it was you had stuck his name down without asking him or saying it to him. So when you are finished your little rant maybe you can take his name off the list and not take it upon yourself to go adding people when they dont even want to play :rolleyes:

As i said:

• Advertisement

Well sounds like he had no interest and was a lamb to the slaughter unless you went round and played under his gamertag. Fair play to you for feeding him to the lions though :D

So is he in or not, he says he has no interest..so which is it? Y2J is in now so we have 16 if your brother plays, if not we need 1 more.

Fair play to you for feeding him to the lions though :D

Sigh:rolleyes:

Sigh:rolleyes:

Why roll your eyes, he doesnt have the game and has no interest which means its fair to assume he would get slaughtered. Now you gonna answer if hes in or not so we can start this since you are doing us all a favour or you gonna sit there rolling your eyes in circles getting dizzy???:rolleyes:

Why roll your eyes, he doesnt have the game and has no interest which means its fair to assume he would get slaughtered. Now you gonna answer if hes in or not so we can start this since you are doing us all a favour or you gonna sit there rolling your eyes in circles getting dizzy???:rolleyes:

Just leave the both of us out. :rolleyes:

Grand so ..by the way careful your eyes dont get stuck like that with all the eyerolling..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

any chance we could get back on topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I'm itching to get this goin....

And Fu€k Brock lesnar, and the horse he rode in on.

sparky360 wrote: »
    any chance we could get back on topic?

Sorting out who is and isnt in the tournament is the topic..we need to more to fill the remaining places.

1) JimmyFloydH (me)
    2) The Dunne
    3) DavidMcC1989
    4) Vialli101
    5) will i am not
    6) Vaschro
    7) Dublinguyie
    8) gary x79
    9) Irish Wolverine
    10) G M E 27
    11) TuneTuneTuner
    12) The14thLetter
    13) ImSneeky
    14) Neilhimself
    15) Adriano08
    16) RichieMUFC

Sweet, we've got all of the players. I'm gonna go randomly draw the the matches and i'll post up a tournament tree (if i can).

I'll pm everyone their matches, everyone needs to play them ASAP.

JimmyFloydH
    ----V
    Gary x79

G M E 27
    ---V----
    Dublinguyie

Adriano08
    ----V
    DavidMcC1989

NeilHimself
    ----V----
    RichieMUFC

Imsneeky
    ---V----
    TuneTuneTuner

TheDunne
    ----V----
    IrishWolverine

The14thLetter
    ----V----
    Vaschro

Vialli101
    ----V----
    will i am not

Each player should add the next do their friend's list. I will PM everybody their matches. Obviously, if someone quits that's a loss. If it happened to be "Your connection" or a fault of your xBox, tough, you still lose.

IN ROUND 1, THE PERSON ON TOP IN THE DRAW PICKS THE WEIGHT CLASS, IN ROUND 2, THE GUY ON THE BOTTOM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Just one fight each I presume. No best of 3 or anything like that, just curious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Excellent, but what weight division are we going to be using? No CAF's right?

nicklauski wrote: »
    Just one fight each I presume. No best of 3 or anything like that, just curious.

Yeah i think one fight would be good.
    rizzla wrote: »
    Excellent, but what weight division are we going to be using? No CAF's right?

I reckon whoever is against each other gets to choose the weight class. And definately no CAFs

Are we not short two??

Which person you saying gets to pick the weight class? Would it not be better for us all to just play at one weight class maybe so that later on in the tournament there isnt any advantage to anyone. I think LH has the best range of fighters everyone likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

any chance of a by

vasch_ro wrote: »
    any chance of a by

For what reason???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

If you are a man short, i'm willing to hop in.
    Otherwise i'll just check the thread you posted earlier. :)

GT: wuzzie24
    Edit: Woops. Just noticed i already had signed up there.

dMaN24 wrote: »
    If you are a man short, i'm willing to hop in.
    Otherwise i'll just check the thread you posted earlier. :)

GT: wuzzie24
    Edit: Woops. Just noticed i already had signed up there.

We might be short, if so we'll throw you in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

vasch_ro wrote: »
    any chance of a by
    What do you want a by for? I've sent you an FR and message asking when do you want to play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

nicklauski wrote: »
    What do you want a by for? I've sent you an FR and message asking when do you want to play?

sorry about that,it was a drunken post please ignore

Advertisement