Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC! Boards Championship!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

nicklauski wrote: »
    What do you want a by for? I've sent you an FR and message asking when do you want to play?

great I will add you know, how about this weekend sometime ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Weekends are kinda out for me. I'll be online from 5 to 7.45 this evening, then back on from 11 - 1 ish, same for tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I pressume its hoped that the first round games would be completed by the weekend if possible, its one fight it shouldnt take ages to get it out of the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Oh Jimmy, Jimmy!! Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy Floyd Hassle-baink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Awesome sauce, looking forward to this, apologies for not replying sooner, I'm gettin back into me aul routine after oxegen :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Vialli101 (loss)
    ----V----
    will i am not (win)

Good fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Tried to play UFC online tonight. OMG what a lag :( Opened all ports in the router and all.
    Should i change dns on the xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

dMaN24 wrote: »
    Tried to play UFC online tonight. OMG what a lag :( Opened all ports in the router and all.
    Should i change dns on the xbox?

Could've been the other guy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Could've been the other guy?

Tried several different players. Will test earlier tomorrow and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

JimmyFloydH (Win)
    V
    Gary x79 (Loss)

2nd Round KO :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Imsneeky (Loss)
    ---V----
    TuneTuneTuner (Win by Submission)

1st fight was very good display of striking game until it threw us out. Took the 2nd fight early into Round 1 with a submission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jonnyb

Imsneeky (Loss)
    ---V----
    TuneTuneTuner (Win by Submission)

1st fight was very good display of striking game until it threw us out. Took the 2nd fight early into Round 1 with a submission.

Ye 1st fight was good craic, could of went either way until the game got cancelled!

Second fit tune had me in a good aul submission which I am sh*t at getting out of.

Take it all the way Tuner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

What's up with this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Irish Wolverine (Win by KO)
    Vs
    TheDunne

Advertisement