Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Domestic/Intl Fees UK Universities (Ireland???)

• 03-07-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Fees are much higher for UK universities for students they see as international as opposed to domestic. Are Irish students seen as international or domestic? (Please say domestic :P)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Electric

I was wondering that too. Was thinking of applying to London School of Economics and there was a huge gap between the domestic and international fees. I emailed them and turns out that EU nationals count as domestic.

Maybe you should get in contact with the university in question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

I was looking at several courses in England and most seemed to fall into 2 categories - Home/EU and International

Most courses seemed to charge any student in the EU the same as a student from England or the UK. It may vary on uni's, i have seen a difference with a uni in Leeds, but that seemed to be the way that most uni's did their fee structure

Advertisement