Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many LC subjects can you convert with UCAS to apply for UK Uni?

• 03-07-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

In a level they only pick like 3/4 subjects and i think the max each can attain is 120 (total 360). LC has more subjects albeit not as in depth and the max for each with UCAS is 90. How many of your 7/8 LC subjects can you convert to UCAS to apply for a British University? (I assume its not 7/8 or we would all be in Oxford :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

I would have thought it was your best four...however according to this "There is no ceiling to the number of points that can be accumulated."

Maybe you'd be better off talking to your guidance teacher or something?

Advertisement