Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Absinthe online?

Options
  • 04-07-2009 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi all, I've noticed that there are plenty of sites online offering genuine Absinthe for sale and delivery.
    I'm wondering if anyone has ordered any and did they have any trouble with it being confiscated or anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

smithcity wrote: »
    Hi all, I've noticed that there are plenty of sites online offering genuine Absinthe for sale and delivery.
    I'm wondering if anyone has ordered any and did they have any trouble with it being confiscated or anything like that?

I've used a german site for a few orders and a few of my friends have used the same site for a few orders and haven't had any trouble. I'm not sure about the genuine part but they sell some damn nice absinths. You've reminded me that I'm running low and must buy another few bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭smithcity

Thanks, I think I'll give it a lash next time I'm not broke.

Advertisement