Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost all my money

• 04-07-2009 2:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

I am 38 years old and I have been a member of Permanent TSB for some years now but since this whole recession began I lost faith in all banks and post offices and pretty much anything that the government had their greasy hands on. Anyways about last November I took all my money out of my bank account and emptied my post office account too. I instead put it all in a shoe box and hid it under my bed until my mother found it and assumed I am a drug dealer. So I had to move it on again. After being inspired by the Shawshank Redemption I dug a hole and buried it by a big tree in an isolated field. When I came back with my ATM card to get a few bob from it to my horror I discovered it was gone. I went back to the bank and explained it all to them but they laughed and ignorantly told me to stop wasting their time. It won't be long now till my mother discovers whats happened and she will get very cross with me. I have insurance but I understand if I make a claim for my missing money they will up my premium. Any ideas?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement