Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird dreams...and sleep paralysis!!

Options
  • 04-07-2009 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

just wondering (to assure myself if i'm normaal:rolleyes:) does anyone here experience sleep paralysis i.e. where you literally cannot move when your half asleep, no matter how hard you try!:eek: i've been told that it has something to do with the person having a high IQ (not being cocky or anything:p)
    anyone have really weird dreams lately?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

just wondering (to assure myself if i'm normaal:rolleyes:) does anyone here experience sleep paralysis i.e. where you literally cannot move when your half asleep, no matter how hard you try!:eek: i've been told that it has something to do with the person having a high IQ (not being cocky or anything:p)

Don't think it has anything to do with IQ, where'd ye here that? You don't take ecstacy/mdma by any chance do you? Thats one of the main culprits for alot of people who suffer from sleep paralysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

So that's why I get it! :)

I get it quite a lot. Generally after a heavy weekend where I haven't slept properly for a few days. Hate it. :(

Apparently, it's more likely to happen when you sleep on your back.

Never heard of the ecstacy link before. Haven't dropped one of those for a while so it's not that!

Advertisement