Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zone Horror \o/

Options
  • 04-07-2009 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd let ye all know, Freddys Nightmares and Friday the 13th (TV Series) are being aired nightly during the week on this channel from 8pm. Only realised it last Tuesday when I was out of the room and heard the FN theme song starting :D

I have 4 episodes of Freddys Nightmares in the Sky + so far :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭JimmyFloyd

i noticed Freddy's Nightmares

havent watched any yet coz im not so sure it'll be as awesome as i remember.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

JimmyFloyd wrote: »
    i noticed Freddy's Nightmares

havent watched any yet coz im not so sure it'll be as awesome as i remember.....

Believe me...it is! :D I watched one the other night with the plane hijack, thought it was very well done. Haven't had a chance to watch the others yet, but I recall only seeing 4 or 5 episodes when it originally aired. Turns out theres something like 22 in season 1 alone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I had fond memories of Freddys Nightmares and FT13th show and watched a few episodes recently.

My God they are dung.

Advertisement