Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii and Wii Fit

• 04-07-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    I am not really big into game consoles but have wanted to buy a Nintendo Wii for ages, found one on Play.com, including Wii Fit, Balance Board and Wii Sports, for £220stg/€285 which can deliver to boyfriends address in NI to avoid delivery charges and nasty revenue people. As i'm not familiar with the usual prices of these consoles, could anyone tell me if this is a decent deal or should i look further, any suggestions of where to look would be appreciated?
    Thanks
    Eimea

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Harvey Norman today,between 11am and 12 noon today the Wii is on sale for 148 euro,

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Thanks for that Jack, won't make it there before 12 and am sure the queue is already out the door! Wanted it with Wii Fit anyway, so would work out about same price.
    E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Well,if you got the wii in HN and the wii fit off play.com you'd save 40ish euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think you can get the console in Xtravision for €200, and Wii Fit itself is around €80-€90 I think, so you wouldn't be saving much, if anything, by getting it from Play.

Advertisement