Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 - Time to gloat

Options

Comments

Strange.. they were number 1 last week!

Also, see rather bitchy message the Ocelelots manager left for me in the lounge...

'Dude, I could have totally beaten you if I had tried'
    (he is right though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Just leave him a message saying that you were experimenting against him.

meh, I'm going for the humble, just promoted line.

Then BANG! the league is mine as the top teams take each other out!!
    If it works in Red Alert I don't see why it won't work here! ;)

First blood to me!!
    This is the second time my prop has outpaced an opponents backs.. I may have him in the wrong position!

Prop is now a flanker.. playing Xavi on Monday with quite a heavily rearranged team.

• Advertisement

Any my newly promoted youth player scores in his first game!

Final score: 28-10!!
    Happy with that, even though my hooker spent most of the game off his feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Got a good win myself, beat last seasons 2nd placed team at home 45 - 17 ... but played LTNT, so might have over killed it a bit. 2 games, 2 bonus point wins, which is good :)

Next week I'm playing last seasons league winner (who failed to get promoted) away from home, so will have to play WNIM again...will judge the other games on where we are then.

Now between myslef and the other team that got promoted this season, we have hammered all 4 teams from the play-offs last season.

But the other team that got promoted seems like a SERIOUS team...won away from home against last seasons 3rd, and played the champs this week and beat them 50 - 0!!! :eek:

This is going to be extremely tough league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

73-0 win for me today puts me top of the league.

I am playing the second placed team next week so need to get that game right !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

60-0 in the cup, 35-0 in the league. Been a good week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Bastards lads, im having my ass handed to me on a weekly basis, 56-0 now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Just won 44 - 10 against Kildorrey Stags

I'm sad that I've lost my clean sheet, but it was a definite 2nd string team since I failed to realise that all my best players are ancient and need a nap far too often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Won 36-7, coming 2nd on point dif.
    Playing league leaders next week, should be exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Second loss, but at least i got two points this week off forza juve. Going up a league is quite a change and i seem to have the 3 best teams in the first three weeks. They're average csr is higher than my best player. Just hoping to stay in division 3 this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Ares wrote: »
    Second loss, but at least i got two points this week off forza juve. Going up a league is quite a change and i seem to have the 3 best teams in the first three weeks. They're average csr is higher than my best player. Just hoping to stay in division 3 this year.

We actually started in the same week Ares and theres very little between our teams. I played LTNT and still it could have gone either way. Was lucky in the end!

We're both no match for the top 2 (praying KWW get promoted this season:)) but you'll easily stay up and make the playoffs:cool:

Good game today BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I'm finding this league change quite easy actually. 3 wins out of 4. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Orizio wrote: »
    I'm finding this league change quite easy actually. 3 wins out of 4. :cool:

Surely you've only played 2 games in your league so far like the rest of us? :confused:

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Surely you've only played 2 games in your league so far like the rest of us? :confused:

Yes. That was a 'typo' (two of them, in fact). ;)

All these typos Orizio, if we didn't all trust you, someone might think you two teams . . . ;)

Won today, 32-10. Nice. At least my league hopes are still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Won 34 - 19 with a lessened team. So Im pretty happy to be honest. It was against, a franky, shiiite team but another step towards winning the league :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

won 97 - 0 playing WNWIM and all my subs and reserves playing, but it was against the bottom team! So I was a happy manager when I logged in this evening!:D

eoferrall wrote: »
    won 97 - 0 playing WNWIM and all my subs and reserves playing, but it was against the bottom team! So I was a happy manager when I logged in this evening!:D

You've been "accepted" into the off-site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

yup saw that just there when checking mails, was away for weekend so only checked in briefly! going to investigate it now!:)

eoferrall wrote: »
    yup saw that just there when checking mails, was away for weekend so only checked in briefly! going to investigate it now!:)

Its pretty good, they have some good advice

Played LTNT and lost by three, still in third overall though. Should have gotten a draw at least.

Playing the league leaders next week... I take it "last clicked" is when the manager last logged in? Hopefully I can take the top spot.

Yeah it is the last time they did an action while logged in. Why? Have they not logged in for a while?:D

ajeffares wrote: »
    Yeah it is the last time they did an action while logged in. Why? Have they not logged in for a while?:D

They haven't been on in a month or so... so, here's hoping. Still, won't take their top spot for granted, they're obviously decent if they haven't lost a match... yet. :)

Ha ha, is that confidence?

• Advertisement

ajeffares wrote: »
    Ha ha, is that confidence?

Nah, I got destroyed by a mate's team in a friendly... seriously destroyed. I'm quite worried at the moment.

Advertisement