Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 - Time to gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

It look like Beirne took a big hit somewhere during the previous passage of play, he's looking quite 'drunk'. On the ref-mike, we can hear him telling the Kilmihill Crusaders physio how pleased he is to be in Beijing for the Olympics! Oh dear.

Ha Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

85-0 were on for the tonne!!

64-0 This is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

66 up against the league leaders.

Since I came home this summer we've won every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

JohnButler wrote: »
    85-0 were on for the tonne!!

As am i - going to be close! C'mon the tryers!!:D

• Advertisement

95-0!!

I want the tonne first!!

woohoo 100-0 and the conversion still to come!!

Congrats - I haven't scored in the last ten minutes... so still on 85-0 with only a few minutes to go... damn'it!

Well done

I won 71-0 with 4 tries from my prop:eek:

well its finished up 109-0. A sexhibition of virtual rugby if ever i saw it!!

• Advertisement

Ok back to real life now!

ajeffares wrote: »
    Well done

I won 71-0 with 4 tries from my prop:eek:

a quad from your prop? Jesus!

I only won 80-0. :(

I only won 80-0. :(

Disgraceful;)

Wow, look at Edmundo Albanese, on the TM atm, looks like he might hit 1,000,000 :eek:

Disgraceful;)
    I know. :pac:

Damned league leaders.
    Wow, look at Edmundo Albanese, on the TM atm, looks like he might hit 1,000,000 :eek:

Shineh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Good luck today Boardies in the last league match of the season

Good luck today Boardies in the last league match of the season

You too!

expect a win today - but no worries if not as no impact. though just checked team and I mixed up my captain and kicker... my kicker has kicking of 2...:( whoops!

Good luck to everyone today. May the rugby simulator gods look upon us favourably!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

eoferrall wrote: »
    You too!

expect a win today - but no worries if not as no impact. though just checked team and I mixed up my captain and kicker... my kicker has kicking of 2...:( whoops!

Not sure if that was you. Set my team yesterday and after checking it now my captain and second row has been replaced by my short backup winger. Not looking good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Just completed an undefeated season with maximum bonus points. I'm in Div V however :). I actually played in The Gnomes old division of last year. There is one other non-bot team who has been stuck in this division since December of last year and will continue to do so as long as I win the playoffs. I feel bad for him.

Eire
    Killarney RFC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Finished top of my Div 3. Fingers crossed I'll make the automatic promotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

74-0 playing WNWIM ... I feel like I ended on a high note. I'm still annoyed I dropped a bonus point earlier on, damages ze clean sheet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Finished top of my league. Pretty happy, I'm a bit nervous going into the next match as my opponent looks like the best out of the other 3 I could have played. But oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Well done folks. Won today as well and topped my league (Div 4). Semi final line up for me is Munster Mark II v Leinster Super Stars.... given the day that's in it that's downright malicious! :D

Well at least one Munster team won today - congrats to the Leinster Boardsies :)

Ares wrote: »
    Not sure if that was you. Set my team yesterday and after checking it now my captain and second row has been replaced by my short backup winger. Not looking good.

hmmm blackout playing with our heads!!:eek:

Won today - clean sheet so i am happy. Screwed kicks to touch etc but forwards won lots of lineouts.

On that note - does anyone know why when you pick a player not your OH as kicker they do all the kicking in games? like kicking to touch from rucks etc? seems weird that the OH barely features in cases like this just cos you pick someone else to kick goals....

Now the exciting decision over whether to LTNT for both games or just for the final. Hrrmmmm.

Now the exciting decision over whether to LTNT for both games or just for the final. Hrrmmmm.

Well there is the Gaelic showdown in between, Im going to TNT that anyway.

Missed out on the Gaelic Showdown yoke so I'm not too concerned with that one.

Also, why is it called the Gaelic Showdown? Ireland and Scotland yes, but I'm pretty sure the Welsh don't fall into that category, though I could be wrong. Celtic showdown would make more sense perhaps. Hmmm... anyone any insight on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Finished on top of my league also. Drop 2 bonus points during the season. Finished 714 points for, 27 against.

Question: I have a bot team for the semi-final of the playoffs. I'm wondering should i play normal match intensity instead of WNWIM just be sure? Also is the final played the week after?

Advertisement