Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy 4th of July

Options
  • 04-07-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick note to any fellow Americans,or Irish Americans here to wish you all a happy 4th.Hopefully,you might get out today to participate in some good ol "US style gunculture":D wherever you might be.
    My Best
    Grizzly45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭ironsight

yup....

Just did.... helped celebrate the 4th, and the independence of this nation, how did I help? by blowing up a small piece of it. I spent the day at the range just over the border from West Virginia in Cumberland, MD.

9 mm ammunition is getting scarce around here !

Advertisement